|04.05. - 28.06. |
09.09. - 02.10.
|29.06. - 08.09.|
|84.000 €||95.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Nocturno
Discover the Adriatic's hidden treasures in unparalleled style, where the sun-kissed horizons and crystal-clear waters become the backdrop to your exclusive voyage.
Whether you're relaxing in the lavish cabins or enjoying the panoramic views from the deck, Nocturno promises a journey where sophistication meets adventure. Secure your reservation on Luxury Motor Sailer Nocturno and immerse yourself in a world where every sail is a symphony of luxury and tranquility.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Vip Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin/Double Cabins with two twin beds convertible into a queen-size bed and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
This luxurious floating home has everything for everyone to have an unforgettable time on the sea. Its stunning design includes 6 beautifully decorated rooms, and it accommodates up to 12 people.
The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with a TV, DVDs and USBs. The Master suite has its massage tub, and each suite has access to its own private en-suite, equipped with all accessories. On the main deck is a large contemporary salon with an outdoor area for al fresco dining, and there is also enough space in the living area where everyone can relax on the comfortable sofas and have fun with board games.
Each of the cabins has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, and shower box.
The outdoor spaces on this boat are designed as socializing and enjoying areas. The flybridge has a sundeck with a Jacuzzi surrounded by mattresses and sofas, and an additional seating table perfect for enjoying an evening party under the stars.
Whether you're looking to take a quick dip or go on an adventure, a swimming platform and plenty of water toys are available. Jet Skis, Canoes, Water skis, Wakeboard, Seabob, etc., all have something different that makes them fun! The yacht crew is the backbone of her success and is an essential part that makes your trip enjoyable and comfortable for you, which will be pleasant memories long after our time together.
- Chief Mate
- Sous Chef
- 2 Deckhands
- 3 Hostesses
- Tender boat Rismarine: 6.5 meters, 175 HP
- 2 Jet Skis
- 2 SeaBobs
- Water ski
- 4 SUPs
- 2 Canoes
- eFoil board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 9 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Air conditioning 24 hours/day
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours of cruising/day
- Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Sojourn taxes
- Board games/cards
- Workout weights