2022 Prices per week in EURO:
|4,130 €||4,830 €||6,650 €||7,350 €||8,120 €|
Villa DUBROVNIK 3PRICE INCLUDES
- Luxury week accommodation for up to 10+3 in 5 bedrooms
- Croatian VAT and Tourist Tax
- The use of all facilities - swimming pool, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Sauna, Gym
- Water, electricity, gas
- WiFi Internet
- Welcome drink
- Concierge services
- Bed, linen and towels change on weekly base
- Basic toiletries
- Cleaning and housekeeping twice a week
- Swimming pool maintenance
- Garage use
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal, travel and cancellation insurance
- Provisioning and personal expenses
- House staff
- Communication fees
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
Additionally to rental payment terms, security deposit of 1000 Eur is required. The payment of security deposit can be directly in cash to the owner or his/her representative upon arrival at the property. This cash deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period, less any additional expenses (i.e. utilities and telephone, if applicable) and any damage the property may have incurred.
- The prices are valid for a rental period of at least 7 days. Minimum stay is 5 days.
- The change day is Saturday, check in at 16:00, check out at 10:00.
- Smoking and house pets are not allowed in the house.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON DEMAND (charged extra):
- Yacht rental
- Food, drinks and similar services are organized as catering and charged according to the price list
- Transfer from the airport to the villa and back
- Other services upon arrangement
Villa Dubrovnik 3 is an amazing overlooking-sea property, located in the most elite and private residential neighborhood in Dubrovnik. The villa is surrounded by cypress trees and beautiful gardens, thus providing privacy the most amazing views on the Old Town and island Lokrum.
Within walking distance from the historic center (10 minutes) and the famous Banje beach (400 m), the villa is ideal place to spend unforgettable vacations.
This amazing historic house (built in 1938) is on the list of preventively protected monuments as a house of exceptional architectural value between the Two World Wars.
The villa nurtures the concept of interesting and functional spatial design where all interior design elements are from famous international and croatian designers (Charles & Ray Eames, Eero Saarinen, Jean ProuvÚ, Eileen Gray, Foruse, Konstantin Grcic, Hee Welling, Otto BlŘmel, Maarten Van Severen, Grupa Numen/For Use etc.).
The artistic paintings in villa are works by artist Nikolina Simunovic.
Our villa managers will warmly welcome you and will take excellent care during your stay in the villa
INSIDE THE VILLA
Villa Dubrovnik 3 has 5 designed bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and accommodates up to 10+3 guests. Four bedrooms have double size bed and one bedroom has twin beds. Villa is also suitable for bigger groups, having additional bed for one guest and sofa which can be extended to sleep 2 guests.
On the ground floor is large kitchen, tavern where guest will enjoy traditional food, family bathroom and one bedroom with en suite bathroom.
In front of the villa there are private garden, jacuzzi, swimming pool, dining table and lounge chairs.
This stunning terrace overlooking the Adriatic sea, beautiful island Lokrum and historic old city will impress all romantic souls.
First floor has beautiful designed bedroom with en suite bathroom, salon and dining room. On this floor, especially in salon, guest will experience the life in this villa for past decades.
Second floor has 2 designed bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one balcony where guests can enjoy in beautiful view of island Lokrum and historic old town, lobby, sauna with shower room, and mirror room with luxury bathtub that is connected with attic.
The attic has beautiful designed bedroom with en suite bathroom and book corner where book lovers can enjoy reading fine literature.á
Also, in front of the villa there is garage for our guests.
The fantastic views will inspire you to take some photographs, and the sights that you will capture will continue to amaze you over and over again.
Everything for you for just a few minutes walk from the villa.
Villa has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Large kitchen, tavern, family bathroom, one en suite bedroom
- En suite bedroom, salon, dining room
- 2 en suite bedrooms, balcony with sea view, lobby, sauna with shower room and mirror room with luxury bathtub that is connected with attic
- En suite bedroom, book corner
- Private garden, jacuzzi, swimming pool, dining table and lounge chairs
- Stunning terrace overlooks the sea, beautiful island Lokrum and historic old town
- Garage for the guests in front of the villa
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Bed linen and towels
- SAT FLAT TV High speed wireless internet connection (WLAN)
- Air conditioning in all areas (including all rooms)
- Floor heating
- Dish washer, Oven, Electric stove, Electric grill
- Washing machine, Iron
- Garden furniture and deck chairs
- Outdoor dining table and lounge chairs
- Private garden
- Swimming pool
- Property overlooks sea and historic old town
- Distance from historic old town: 10 minutes walking (800 m)
- Distance from famous Banje beach: 400 m
- Nearest Airport: Cilipi, 22 km
- Nearest Ferry Port: Gruz, 4 km
- Nearest bus station: 50 m
- Nearest shop: 50 m
- Nearest restaurant: various restaurants and bars in a 100-metre radius
- Nearest wellness center: 200 m