|01.09. - 14.06.||15.06. - 31.08.|
|110.000 €||120.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Omnia
Experience the epitome of nautical opulence with Luxury Motor Sailer Omnia, a floating haven that promises an indulgent escape along the enchanting Croatian shores.
From its meticulously designed cabins to the expansive deck space, Omnia combines the thrill of sailing with the comfort of a luxury motor yacht.
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Adriatic while relishing in the personalized service that makes every voyage aboard Omnia a truly memorable and extraordinary experience.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Vip Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with queen-sized beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Convertible Cabins with two single beds convertible into a double bed and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The upper sun deck boasts a wonderful bubbling Jacuzzi, the perfect place to relax after a day on the water or an invigorating sauna, which is available on the port side of the main deck.
For sun worshippers the deck is also fitted with two wide sun pads, deck chairs and an extremely comfortable lounge and wet bar, which can be covered with a shades if required.
The main deck aft can host wonderful al fresco dinners around the 12-seater table, which is shaded by the sun deck overhang.
From the deck there is access directly to the main salon, steps up to the upper sun deck and down to the lower swim platform from where the crew will launch the water toys.
- Chief Officer
- Sous Chef
- 2 Deckhands
- 3 Stewardesses
- Tender: 6 meters (20 feet) with 130 HP outboard motor
- Tender: 5 meters (16 feet) Dinghy with 35 HP outboard motor
- 2 Sea Doo Spark Trixx Jetskis 90 HP (2 person)
- 2 F5 SeaBobs
- 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2 Inflatable Kayaks (2 person)
- Water skis (for adults and children)
- Towable Jobe tube (1 person)
- Towable Soinera tube (3 person)
- Water shoes (all sizes)
- 12 Snorkeling equipment (8 adult, 4 children)
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 10 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Yacht insurance
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Tourist taxes
- Massage table
- OLED TV, DVD, CD and radio
- SONOS system