|05.05. - 11.10.|
Luxury Motor Sailer Rara Avis
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Vip Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins with two twin beds convertible into a queen-size bed and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Rara Avis luxury motor sailing boat of the Latin name "Rare Bird," offering the opportunity to travel in style, will meet all of your expectations of a relaxing holiday on board.
The crown of a 70 year old family shipping tradition, the 33 meter long motor sailboat is made of modern, high-tech materials, with a handmade teak deck and elegant sails.
Available for rent along the Dalmatian coast and islands, Rara Avis has a maximum capacity of 12 guests, housed in six spacious cabins, each of which is a work of art in itself. Air-conditioned, with a private bathroom with a shower, toilet, hairdryer, personal toiletries such as soap and shampoo, bath towels, and beach, to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation.
Each of the cabins has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, and shower box, while the Main Saloon combines a spacious and luxury dining area and bar with an elegant lounge seating area with a TV, DVD, and USB.
The decks of the boat are designed to provide you with more common spaces for socializing, relaxing and playing. On the aft deck there is a cushioned platform, a hard top shade, a comfortable outdoor dining area, as well as an elegant modern design lounge with a separately equipped living room, dining area, and bar, while on the front deck there is also a comfortable seating area. Enjoy a fully equipped sun deck with a Jacuzzi and comfortable sun loungers. In addition to the outdoor bar, there are comfortable seating sofas for drinking your favorite cocktails at sunset.
The swimming platform at the back makes it easy to enter the blue waters of the Adriatic and for adventurous hours with water sports such as Jet Skiing, SUPs, diving equipment, water skis, inflatables and a host of board games.
Let the six-member Rara Avis crew take care of you with their professional but warm and friendly approach, and share the cruise's passion.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat with outboard engine Yamaha: 7 meters, 150 HP (12 pax)
- Mini tender boat Yamaha: 3 meters, 20 HP
- Jet Ski
- Sea Doo 130 HP
- Water Ski
- 4 SUPs
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Kayaks
- Jobe platform 4 x 2 meters
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment (amateur)
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 6 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Air conditioning 24 hours/day
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Sojourn taxes
- Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Use of water sports equipment
- PlayStation 4; Nintendo
- Board games/cards
- LCD TV; DVD/CD player
- Cinema screen (on sundeck)