|22.04. - 20.05. |
14.10. - 21.10.
|20.05. - 10.06. |
16.09. - 14.10.
|10.06. - 17.06. |
02.09. - 16.09.
|17.06. - 24.07. |
26.08. - 02.09.
|24.07. - 26.08.|
|16.500 €||19.000 €||21.000 €||22.000 €||25.000 €|
Gulet Croatia - Luxury Cruising
Croatia, with a length of 32 meters, is one of the largest gulets on the Croatian coast.
Gulet Croatia was improved in 2017 and is now compatible with high standards and outdoor environments.
- 4 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 3 Twin Cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the stern deck, there is a spacious cushioned lounge and a dining table with chairs. This area is shaded so the guests can enjoy their meals protected from the sun.
The spacious bow deck is designed as a huge sunbathing area with white mattresses. On top of that, there is a huge cushioned sofa with 2 tables in the mid-deck area and another cushioned sofa at the very front of the bow, which is ideal for enjoying the surrounding area while cruising.
The indoor salon is quite spacious, having a large white couch with a dining table and a yacht bar. Due to the large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
Since cuisine is a significant part of each cruise, the owner has entrusted this important role to professional Master chef Sinisa Vlasic.
- Tender boat: 5,7 meters, 110 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Tube ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day, until midnight
- 2 hours of water sports
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT