2023 Prices per week in EURO:
|- €||- €||- €||- €||- €|
Villa DUBROVNIK 5PRICE INCLUDES:
- Week accommodation for 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
- The use of all facilities in vila
- Breakfast for the guests
- Utilities are included for water, gas and electricity
- Bed linen and towels (changed on weekly base)
- Daily cleaning & housekeeping
- SAT TV, internet connection
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal expenses
- Communication fees
- Travel insurance
The guests are asked to leave the refundable breakage deposit of 2000 eur in cash, upon arrival.
- Maximum 6 guests allowed in the villa
- This is non smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- The change day is Saturday, check in at 16:00, check out at 10:00.
VILLA DUBROVNIK 5 is an exclusive and uniquely appointed three bedroom villa, which is located just outside the Old town walls, overlooking the sea and the Lovrijenac fortress, with magnificent view on the very heart of the Old town.
The villa is decorated in a luxurious and warm style in cooperation with designer studio, combining the highest standard of comfort, elegance and exclusivity with the most exquisite attention to detail. Villa would be a perfect choice for families, larger group or friends or special events.
This 200 years old villa is completely renovated in the spirit of Dubrovnik nobility. Since it is a UNESCO protected historical monument, special care was taken to preserve and restore it according to official standards. It is best suited for 6 – 8 guests. There are 3 double bed bedrooms for 6 guests + additional berths in case or lager group.
Welcomes you with a hand carved dining - room, made in Vienna for a member of the Emperor's Court. (Dishes from the same age will be served upon your request). The lounge area offers you genuine antique furniture, collected for years from many different parts of Croatia reminding you that taking good care of tradition and loving it will provide beauty forever.
2nd FLOOR SUITE 1
A hundred year old Louis XIV cherry bedroom is a special delight for anyone. In 70 m2 you can also enjoy a lounge area and a bathroom. They welcome you with the reminder of French culture and taste. The bathroom with a large shower and Jacuzzi offers Villeroy and Boch elements as well as a quiet relaxing ambiance.
2nd FLOOR SUITE 2
A unique combination of Louis XVI orange bedroom elements with neo- baroque and Biedermayer authentic items are offered in the lounge area. Linens of the best quality were brought from the US as well as handmade carpets, towels and robes. Antique illumination and mirrors provide a noble experience ready for you to take pleasure in. The bathroom with large shower and jacuzzi is spacious, filled with handmade products of which some products date back to the 16th century apothecary recipes.
3rd FLOOR SUITE
An attic apartment with a mixture of new and antique items that reveals a breathtaking view from the balconies. Egyptian cotton sheets, antique carpets, handmade embroideries and fresh flowers make a unique impression. Bathroom with jacuzzi offers a traditional style with exceptional design ready for you to use.
An inviting outdoor Jacuzzi for 6 persons enables you to both relax and rejuvenate. Meticulously cared-for-gardens with exotic Mediterranean plants, - Glorijet - covered terrace with summer kitchen, provide an authentic Mediterranean outdoor living experience. The tranquil gardens are a great way to attain sanctuary from the nearby, bustling town.
Villa is located in a peaceful location yet a 2 minute walk to Old town. A wellness and beauty center and gym room are located nearby at hotel Hilton. As most of properties in Dubrovnik, they are 78 easy stairs to climb to reach the main front door.
- Luxury villa 400 m2 of living space
- Magnificent views of Dubrovnik's old town and the sea
- 3 beautifully decorated double bedrooms
- 3 contemporary en suite bathrooms
- Lounge area on 1st floor for 2 extra guests
- Comfortable living area with Antique furniture
- Full modern kitchen
- Microwave, Freezer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Toaster, Stove
- Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer
- First-class materials, furniture and interiors
- 400 m2 garden area
- Landscaped gardens
- Summer kitchen with BBQ
- SAT TV, internet connection, etc
- Alarm system
- Daily cleaning & housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Beach: near the Old town (app. 0,3 km)
- Shops/Restaurants/Bars: in the Old town, couple of minutes away
- Bank/Post office: in the Old town
- Ferry port: Gruz port about 10 minutes drive
- Airport: 30 minutes (Dubrovnik)