|01.04. - 28.05.||28.05. - 25.06. |
03.09. - 24.09.
|25.06 - 03.09.||24.09. - 31.10.|
|20.200 €||24.500 €||26.800 €||21.400 €|
Mini cruiser Luna
Luna is a beautiful and very comfortable motor yacht that offers incredible sailing on the Adriatic coast.
She combines the modern comforts of a five star hotel with a beautiful yacht facade to create a truly immersive cruising experience.
- 2 master cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 double cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 twin cabins with single size beds, and private bathrooms
- 2 triple cabins with double and single size beds, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Luna has spacious outdoor areas including a large deck with a seating area, jacuzzi, sauna, and a swimming platform with 2 deck showers.
These luxurious outdoor spaces are also perfect for outdoor dining and discovering Mediterranean culinary delights while enjoying stunning views of the Adriatic coast.
Crew details:Mini Cruiser Luna has 6 experienced and dedicated crew members who do their best to provide excellent service to every guest.
- Tender boat, 70HP
- 2 Kayaks
- Donut ride
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 18 guests in 8 cabins
- Crew of 6 and their expenses
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 340 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 30 €
- Children 0-2 years free of charge/children 2-12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package: (Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural andmineral water, coffee, tea, juices): 250€ per week per person
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package: 150€ per week per person.
- Corkage fee: 1000€ per week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000€
- Extra navigation: 60€/h
- Private marinas
- TIP for the crew is recommended 10% of the charter price.
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer