|03.06. - 10.06. |
02.09. - 30.09.
|10.06. - 01.07. |
12.08. - 02.09.
|01.07. - 12.08.|
|19.800 €||22.000 €||24.200 €|
Gulet Andjeo - Luxury Cruising
Gulet Andjeo is a wooden gulet whose interior is reminiscent of a luxury motor yacht.
Made of teak, mahogany and roseless wood, she's become known for its great service, excellent facilities, and experienced and passionate staff.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the stern deck of Andjeo there is a lounge and a dining area, consisting of a large dining table with white rattan chairs and a comfortable cushioned leisure sofa in light gray color.
This area is shaded with a new hardtop for better sun protection and our guests prefer spending their time there.
The bow deck is covered with new gray sunbathing mattresses which are placed on white rattan leisures and are super comfortable since they can be adjusted and leaned forward, so the guests can fully enjoy sunbathing or reading during the cruise.
The indoor salon has a comfortable dining corner, consisting of a large couch and a dining table, as well as the boat bar and galley. This way, our guests have the opportunity to watch our chef prepare his delicacies, and most of our guests tend to be eager to learn his culinary secrets and recipes.
Special attention on gulet Andjeo is given to cuisine, with emphasis on Mediterranean and local specialties.
Our chef has outstanding skills and talent and it is, in fact, a miracle how he manages to prepare all those plentiful and tasty meals in such a short time, while at the same time being creative and serving different menus each day.
Our guests just love the cuisine on Andjeo, often saying they don't feel like leaving the boat at the end of their cruise just because the chef pampers them with his delicacies.
- Tender boat: 4,80 meters, 100 HP
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 3 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Fuel for cruising: unlimited
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Sojourn taxes
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 400 €/person/weekly
- Children discount: 0 - 4 years for free, 4 - 7 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (domestic package): 250 €/person/weekly
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients (corkage fee): 800 €/week
- All-inclusive beverage option includes some Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list.
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €/night
- Relocation fee: 600 €
- Additional motorized water sports: 70 €/h; Water ski and Water tube: 100€/h
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, tickets for National Parks, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer