2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|17.500 €||19.500 €||21.500 €|
Gulet ANDJEO- Luxurious gulet Andjeo provides one of the most amazing blue cruise vacations in Croatia.
According to our guests, Gulet Andjeo is considered one of the best gulets, not only due to the fact he is excellently maintained but mostly due to superb crew service as well as excellent hospitality provided.
Gulet Andjeo went through complete refit in 2014. and 2015. in order to match higher standards of accommodation indoor and outdoor.
The owner wanted to provide luxurious and modern design with only one aim: to make it more pleasurable and comfortable to our guests.
Thus, the yacht has all the indoor features of modern yacht but with traditional outdoor design.
Andjeo is made of high quality wood and is regularly updated with all modern facilities, in order to match higher standards of cruise and accommodation.
He has 5 double bed cabins (2 x 1,60 bed in each cabin), all air conditioned and with en suite toilet. Cabins are spacious with plenty of daylight and enough storage space.
The crew has their own cabins.
The indoor salon has comfortable dining corner, consisting of large couch and dining table, as well as the boat bar and galley. This way our guests have the opportunity to watch our chef preparing his delicacies, but most of our guests are eager to learn his culinary secrets and recipes
On the stern deck of Andjeo, there is another lounge and dining area, consisting of large dining table with white rattan chairs and comfortable cushioned leisure sofa in light gray color.
This area is shaded with new hard top for better sun protection and our guests prefer spending time there.
The bow deck is covered with new gray sun bathing mattresses which are placed on white rattan leisures and are super comfortable due to the fact that they can be adjusted and leaned forward, so the guests can fully enjoy sun bathing or reading during the cruise.
GOURMET CRUISESpecial attention on gulet Andjeo is given to cuisine, with emphasis on Mediterranean and local specialties.
Our chef has outstanding skills and talent and it is in fact a miracle how he manages to prepare all those plentiful and tasty meals in short time, at the same time being creative and serving each day different menus.
Our guests just love the cuisine on Andjeo, saying often they don't feel like leaving the boat at the end of their cruise, just because the chef pampers them with his delicacies.
CREWGulet Andjeo has 3 very attentive and professional crew members. Together, they are excellently trained team who provides an extra value to each cruise, exceeding the expectations of the guests.
The captain, Niksa, is extremely devoted to his gulet and to provide the most memorable cruise to all his guests. Nothing is too much trouble for him, he has excellent local knowledge and hospitality skills which he expresses every single minute during the cruise.
Niksa will delight you with his charm, willing to show you all the gems of Croatia and you will be surprised by his energy and good mood, at all times.
Our chef Vedran is a master of his job, actually, preparing meals for our guests is not only his job, he is completely devoted to cuisine, very creative and puts all his passion in preparing various delicacies to our guests, which are regularly amazed and stunned with what he serves.
Using only domestic high-quality ingredients, he will gladly blend all your preferences into his menu and take care each guest is satisfied.
Tomislav, the deckhand, is a person who has numerous duties on board, he is the right hand of our captain, energetic and hardworking.
His passion for yachts and cruising will be expressed at all times. Tomo is at guests' disposal during the cruise, yet, he is discrete and non intrusive. He adds his personal touch to each cruise.
- 5 double bed cabins for up to 10 guests
- Andjeo is completely renovated in 2014. and 2015.
- Super comfortable bed mattresses
- High-quality bed linen and covers
- Spacious bathrooms
- The most recommended gulet on Adriatic
- The best professional crew service
- Friendly atmosphere
- Extra values added to each cruise
- Outstanding meals
- The most cleaned and shiny gulet
- Lot of extras included in price
- Amazing outdoor living areas
- Big TV on stern deck
- New hard top on stern deck for better sun protection
- Spacious new cushioned lounge on stern deck
- Big dining table with white rattan chairs on stern deck
- Big sun bathing area with super comfortable and adjustable mattresses on bow deck
- Variety of water sports
- Board games
- TV/LCD, DVD, music system
- WiFi Internet, computer, printer
- Tender 4.80 m, with 70 hp engine
- Jet ski
- Water ski (mono and double)
- Inflatable kayak
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN BOAT PRICE
- Port fees and marinas
- Welcome dinner on arrival day
- Unlimited cruising hours
- Tender 4.80 m, with 70 hp engine
- Unlimited use of tender for water sports like water ski; windsurf, kayak
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week .
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
- children till 4 years: free of charge.
- children from 4-7 years: 50% of discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel, port fees, marina fees, guest taxes, linens and towels, unlimited cruising hours per day, 3 crew members (captain, chef, deckhand), use of generator, use of Wi-Fi internet on board, tender 4.80 m, with 70 hp engine, unlimited use of tender for water sports, windsurf, kayak, dinner on arrival day.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, entrance to the National Parks, land transfers, special demands for embark and disembark out of the base port, jet ski (150 Eur per hour; jet ski is allowed only to persons with valid license to drive jet), tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h