|23.04. - 11.06.|
03.09. - 22.10.
|11.06. - 02.07. |
13.08. - 03.09.
|02.07. - 13.08.|
|18.000 €||20.000 €||22.000 €|
Gulet ANDJEO - Luxury cruising
Gulet Andjeo is a wooden gulet whose interior is reminiscent of a luxury motor yacht.
Made of teak, mahogany and roseless wood, she has created a fan base for its great service, excellent facilities and experienced and passionate staff.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 double cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the stern deck of Andjeo, there is a lounge and a dining area, consisting of a large dining table with white rattan chairs and a comfortable cushioned leisure sofa in light gray color.
This area is shaded with a new hardtop for better sun protection and our guests prefer spending time there.
The bow deck is covered with new gray sunbathing mattresses which are placed on white rattan leisures and are super comfortable since they can be adjusted and leaned forward, so the guests can fully enjoy sunbathing or reading during the cruise.
The indoor salon has a comfortable dining corner, consisting of a large couch and dining table, as well as the boat bar and galley. This way our guests have the opportunity to watch our chef preparing his delicacies, but most of our guests are eager to learn his culinary secrets and recipes.
Special attention on gulet Andjeo is given to cuisine, with emphasis on Mediterranean and local specialties.
Our chef has outstanding skills and talent and it is, in fact, a miracle how he manages to prepare all those plentiful and tasty meals in a short time, at the same time being creative and serving each day different menus.
Our guests just love the cuisine on Andjeo, saying often they don't feel like leaving the boat at the end of their cruise, just because the chef pampers them with his delicacies.
- Tender boat: 4,80 meters, 100 HP
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 570 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-4 years for free, 4-7 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 800 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way
- Water sports: Waterski and watertube 100€/h,
- Private marinas: 300 € - 800 € / night
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer