Gulet SAN is 22 meter nicely designed gulet for gulet cruising charter in Croatia, providing accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 double bed cabins. Each cabin has its own bathroom with shower. The cabins are air conditioned and have enough storage. The captain has his own cabin while the crew members share the crew quarters.
All of gulet San`s sails are functional. On the bow there is plenty of space for sunbathing on mattresses, and on the stern there is a large area with dining table and leisure sofa. This, like the sun deck, can be covered by tent and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the tasty Mediterranean food prepared by our talented chef.
All these things, coupled with our experienced professional crew, allow you the freedom to visit some of the most beautiful and remote destinations of the Adriatic in complete security and with the knowledge that we will ensure your stay with us as truly amazing.
Spacious accommodation with plenty of headroom - good for air circulation. Safe deck areas with high bulwarks around the sides - great for children. Nice cabins. Spacious uncluttered sun decks with sun mattresses. Covered aft deck with dining area. Large salon with bar and dining facilities. Fully- equipped professional galley. Private shower & toilet with hot water in each cabin. Powerful engines for safe cruising. Professional 3 crew members (captain, chef, deckhand).
Standard Equipment on board:
Ice boxes, Sun mattresses, Swim ladder, Gangway, Sun Awnings, Outdoor Dining Facilities, Snorkeling Equipment, Holding Tanks, Bed Linen, Towels, Service Boat, Outboard Engine, Stereo Radio / CD Player, TV, Mobile Telephone, VHF Radio & DSC, Hot and Cold Water, water ski, snorkeling equipment.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Tourist taxes (1 Eur/person/day)
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 290 Eur per person per week.
- Half board + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (Croatian wine/beer/spirits, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk): 360 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 390 Eur per person per week.
- Full board + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (Croatian wine/beer/spirits, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk): 470 Eur person per week.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wine/beer/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee) as stated in all inclusive food option.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes wines/beer/spirits from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered or premium wines/beers/spirits are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-6 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on gulet), fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 3 crew members (captain, chef, deckhand), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, 4 hours of air conditioning per day.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port and marina fees, tourist taxes (1 Eur/person/day), more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4 hours of air conditioning per day, entrance to the National Parks, water ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h