|07.05. - 21.05.||21.05. - 18.06. |
17.09. - 29.10.
|18.06. - 17.09.|
|13.900 €||16.900 €||18.600 €|
Gulet Luopan - Luxury Cruising
Gulet Luopan is a 24 meter long gulet that can offer more than enough space for comfort and pleasure during your cruise.
Originally built for private use, special attention has been paid to the quality of the wood, large accommodations, bathrooms with luxurious shower trays and other fine details.
- 2 Master Cabins with king-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On 40 m2 of the stern deck, there is a large dining table with a cushioned bench and chairs. The stern deck is very nicely furnished with wooden cupboards which can be used for serving buffets or drinks storage.
The bow deck is very large (30 m2) and covered with sunbathing mattresses.
All the guests enjoy spending time in this area, relaxing and enjoying the cruise.
The indoor salon is quite spacious, consisting of an open-plan galley and a dining corner where there is a very large couch and a dining table.
Due to the panoramic windows, there is a lot of daylight in the salon.
- Tender boat: 6,40 meters, 140 HP
- Water skis
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- SeaBob (upon request)
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Crew of 3 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Air conditioning: 5 hours/day, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 390 €
- Extra meal: 40 €
- Children discount: No children discount, no children under 7 y/o
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 220 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 120 €
- Corkage fee: 800 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Water skiing, Wakeboard and Ringo ride: 100 €/h
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer