2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|04.04. - 24.05. |
27.09. - 31.10.
|24.05. - 28.06. |
30.08. - 27.09.
|28.06. - 30.08.|
|10.500 €||11.700 €||13.000 €|
Gulet SEDNAprovides cruises in Croatia for small groups of up to 6 guests. Run by the owner who has huge experience in yacht building and design, Gulet Sedna is excellently maintained yacht and provides enough comfort all over.
Beside that, the owner has also an amazing experience in hospitality, which is a huge bonus for all the guests of Sedna. She is one of the yachts which gets booked mostly with repeated guests.
Gulet Sedna provides very cozy accommodation in 3 cabins for 6 guests (optionally, in one cabin we can accommodate a child on a small berth).
Two side cabins are the same, having double bed. Stern cabin is more comfortable and has double bed + one small berth, suitable for child.
The cabins are designed in exotic padouk and mahogany wood, which makes them very charming and warm. Each cabin is air conditioned and has its own toilet with shower.
Bed linen, hand and shower towels as well as sun bathing towels are provided for the guests.
Indoor salon of gulet Sedna consists of kitchen, yacht bar and large white couch with table. Due to the panoramic windows, there is plenty of daylight inside. Salon is finished in very quality exotic padouk and mahogany wood which, combined with white couch, provides very inviting and elegant atmosphere.
Stern deck of gulet Sedna houses dining table with cushioned chairs.
The bow is large sun bathing area where our guests enjoy spending most of the time during the cruise.
Gulet Sedna has 3 crew members: captain, chef and hostess. They are excellently trained team who loves being on the yacht and providing outstanding service. The owner has installed BBQ at stern, so our chef will delight you with all kinds of domestic high quality specialties.
Each season, our guests provide us with excellent feedback, having only words of praise for the yacht, crew service and the meals.
- 3 air conditioned cabins for up to 6 guests
- All double bed cabins
- En suite bathrooms with shower in each cabin
- Cozy indoor salon with couch, table and kitchen
- Wide screen LCD TV, DVD, Stereo, CD, Mp3
- Dining table on stern deck
- Sun bathing mattresses on bow deck
- Sun bathing towels
- Very attentive and trained crew of 3
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Excellent guests' feedback each season
- Outstanding Mediterranean cuisine
- WiFi Internet
- Tender with 80 hp outboard engine
- Water ski
- Wake board
- 2 Canoes
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Only breakfast with included non alcoholic beverages: 150 Eur per person per week
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) with included non alcoholic beverages: 380 Eur per person per week
- Full board not available
- Non alcoholic beverages are included in food prices.
- Alcoholic drinks have to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to the consummation.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their drinks on board.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children up to 2 years free of charge.
- Children from 2 to 10 years 50% discount.
- Children from 10 to 12 years 30% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 3 crew members, fuel for the average of 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for 5 hours of generator working per day (for air conditioning), yacht insurance, bed linen, hand and shower towels, sun bathing towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks, beverages, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each hour is extra charged), more than 5 hours of generator per day, entrance to National parks, embark and disembark out of the base port, marina fees (ports/marinas to be paid on spot according actual costs of each port of call), one way cruise Split-Dubrovnik 1200 Eur fee, extra use of tender.
SPECIAL NOTE ON TENDER: Transfers with tender (other than usual transfers when on anchor-up to 1nm from the yacht) that are requested by clients as excursions (those which are not for the purpose of getting from /to the boat to/from nearest port when the yacht is on anchor) will be charged extra.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h