|23.04. - 07.05. |
15.10. - 22.10.
|07.05. - 04.06.|
24.09. - 15.10.
|04.06. - 25.06. |
20.08. - 24.09.
|25.06. - 20.08. |
|18.000 €||20.000 €||22.000 €||24.000 €|
Gulet AURUM - Cruising Croatia
Aurum is one of the most luxurious gulets for private cruises in Croatia.
She offers comfortable and luxurious accommodation in 6 double cabins and can accommodate up to 12 people.
- 6 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the 30 m2 stern deck, there is a dining table with chairs, as well as a very spacious leisure sofa, where our guests just adore to transfer after a good lunch.
The stern deck is newly refitted with a hardtop and awning all around, for rain and wind protection, which allows our guests to spend time here under all weather conditions.
The indoor salon, as a central area of the gulet, is very spacious, elegant, and inviting, due to quality shiny wood and white couches.
The salon houses a large and comfortable couch with two dining tables, another couch as a lounge corner, and a yacht bar with chairs.
Another outdoor living area is a flybridge, where there are sunbathing mattresses and a large cushioned couch with a cocktail table. Our guests can enjoy complete privacy in this area.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 60 HP
- Ringo ride
- Water skis
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 450 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 680 €
- Extra meal: 45 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 240 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 120 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000€
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Extra hour of engine use: 80€
- Water sports: Ringo ride, wakeboard, kneeboard, water skiing 80€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer