|11.05. - 25.05. |
07.09. - 28.09.
|25.05. - 08.06. |
24.08. - 07.09.
|08.06. - 24.08.|
|20.000 €||23.500 €||27.000 €|
Gulet Sea Breeze - Luxury Cruising
Sea Breeze is a 28 meter long gulet built in 2018 and available for charter in Croatia.
Gulet Sea Breeze has everything you need for your dream vacation on the Adriatic Coast.
- 5 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- Twin Cabin with single-size beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Sea Breeze offers a great aft deck for any vacation and a wide foredeck to enjoy the Croatian summer. On the aft deck is a large dining table with cushioned chairs. This area is shaded, so you can safely enjoy your food while looking at the sea.
The front deck has a large sunbathing area with premium mattresses. Under the bimini on the front side is also a large, fluffy steamed sofa with a cocktail table, ideal for relaxing while cruising.
- Tender boat: 6 meters, 115 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- 4 hours of navigation/day
- General use of a tender and water sports
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 420 €/person/week, 60 €/person/day
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 630 €/person/week, 95 €/person/day
- Extra meal: 50 €
- Discounts on food options for children: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount, 10 - 12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 245 €/person/week, 35 €/person/day
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €/person/week, 15 €/person/day
- Corkage fee: 800 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1200 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Water sports that use extra fuel
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €/night
- Other options: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer