|01.05. - 27.05. |
01.09. - 01.10.
|27.05. - 10.06. |
26.08. - 09.09.
|10.06. - 26.08.|
|19.000 €||23.000 €||26.000 €|
Gulet SEA BREEZE - Luxury cruising
Sea Breeze is a 28 meter long gulet built in 2018 and available for charter in Croatia.
Gulet Sea Breeze has everything you need for your dream vacation on the Adriatic Coast.
- 5 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin bed cabin with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Sea Breeze offers a great aft deck for any vacation and a wide foredeck to enjoy the Croatian summer. On the aft deck is a large dining table with chairs and cushioned chairs. This area is shaded, so you can safely enjoy your food while looking at the sea.
The front deck has a large sunbathing area with premium mattresses. Also under the bimini on the forward forward side is a large, fluffy steamed sofa with a cocktail table, ideal for relaxing while cruising.
- Tender boat: 6 meters, 115 HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- 4 hours of navigation per day
- General use of a tender and water sports
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 420 € per pax/week, 60 € perpax/day
- Fullboard (breakfast,lunch, dinner): 630 € per pax/week, 95 € perpax/day
- Extra meal: 50 €
- Discounts on food options for children: from 0-2 years of age free of charge, from 2-10 years of age -50% discount, from 10 - 12 years of age - 30% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 245 € pax/week, 35 € pax/day.
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 € pax/week, 15 € pax/day
- Corkage fee: 800 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1200 €
- Water sports that use extra fuel
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Other options: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, restaurants, bike & car rental
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer