|22.04. - 27.05. |
23.09. - 28.10.
|27.05. - 24.06. |
26.08. - 23.09.
|24.06. - 26.08.|
|17.500 €||19.000 €||21.000 €|
Gulet Andi Star - Cruise Croatia
Andi Star is a beautiful gulet with luxurious interiors and everything you need for a beautiful cruise on the Adriatic Sea.
With great staff and amazing food, we believe our customers will have the perfect vacation.
- 4 Triple Cabins with queen-size and regular-size beds and private bathrooms
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The gulet was renovated in 2019, and the whole deck was upgraded. There are new white sunbathing mattresses, padded leisure sofas, a dining table, and a new sun tent.
There is a big and spacious indoor salon with a new white, large and comfortable sofa, another dining table, panoramic windows and a yacht bar.
Aboard Andi Star you will have your own talented chef who will cater to the needs of all the members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals.
- Tender boat: 60 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 390 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 €
- Extra meal: 40 €
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 7 years 50% discount, 7 - 10 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 290 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 110 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski: 150 €/h; Water-skiing and Tube ride: 100 €/h
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer