|06.05. - 27.05. |
16.09. - 07.10.
|27.05. - 24.06. |
26.08. - 16.09.
|24.06. - 26.08.|
|14.200 €||16.800 €||18.000 €|
Gulet Malena - Luxury Cruising
Gulet Malena is a beautiful 26 meter long gulet for charter in Croatia that can accommodate up to 10 people in 5 cabins.
She is an excellent choice if you want to rent a cozy and comfortable gulet for a great budget vacation.
- 4 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- Twin Cabin with twin beds that can be converted into 2 single beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most beautiful part of the gulet Malena is the huge and spacious deck.
The stern deck is completely shaded and is a perfect dining area, furnished with a big dining table with chairs, as well as a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa where our guests adore reposing after plentiful and delicious meals.
Our crew serves the chef's delicacies on the stern table since all the guests prefer outdoor dining.
There are sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned bench with a cocktail table on the bow, making this area a place for complete relaxation and socializing with your family and friends.
The indoor salon is very spacious, cozy, and elegantly furnished, having a large couch with a dining table and chairs and a yacht bar. The salon is equipped with a TV and a music system. Large panoramic windows allow much daylight.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,30 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ringe
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment (8 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers)
- Fishing gear
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Goolets support: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Fuel for generator running 6 hours/day
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- 6 working hours of air conditioning, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o'clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 450 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 520 €/person/week
- Extra meal/dinner: 50 €/person/meal (max 2 dinners a week)
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 260 €/person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, juices, coffee, tea)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee (drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients): 700 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks on board)
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Water skiing/Donut ride: 80 €/h
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Croatian port taxes and where demanded entrance to National Park fees: 1000 - 1500 €
- Extra tender service (fuel & service costs) for water sports: 100 €
- Other costs: Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), National Park and Park of Nature entrances, fishing licenses, guided tours, shore excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer