|01.09. - 14.06.||15.06. - 31.08.|
|115.000 €||135.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Scorpios
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Vip Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 Convertible Cabins with two single beds convertible into a double bed
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Scorpios' accommodation is for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins, with a crew of 11 also on board.
The main deck aft offers a sociable space ideal for leisurely al fresco meals, is sheltered by the flybridge overhang and lit by sophisticated lighting at night.
There is also an open lounge from where guests can take in the views while sipping a pre-dinner drink.
The flybridge is beautifully designed and zoned to create distinct spaces for dining, sun bathing or having a drink.
There is also an amazing Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads and a circular bar.
The herringbone woodblock flooring, neutral contemporary soft furnishings and huge windows make the spacious and contemporary main salon a haven away from the sun, but certainly not from the light.
A small open lobby leads into the bar and lounge space, while the more formal 12-seater dining setting fills the forward area of the salon. A fold-out balcony to port offers a lovely peaceful spot overhanging the water.
Scorpios has 6 luxurious ensuite staterooms - a rarity of its own. They are decorated with a muted palette of soft grey, warm wood and accents of subtle blue.
The ensuite bathrooms blend perfectly into the suites and cleverly echo the colour scheme, with the master ensuite boasting a full bathtub.
All the suites are spacious, light, with comfortable beds and plenty of storage for guests.
The crew are all local and have known each other for years. They have been trained to the highest standard by experts in the hospitality and yacht industry. The resulting level of service on board is second to none.
As part of the crew philosophy, they are committed to excellence and sustainability, from working with local farms and fishermen, to using bio-friendly products.
- First Officer
- Chief Engineer
- Sous Chef
- 2 Deckhands
- 4 Stewardesses
- Tender: Advanced 6.5 meters 200 HP
- 2 Sea Doo Jet Skis
- 2 SeaBobs
- Water skis (for adults and children)
- Donut (2 person)
- 2 SUPs
- Water joust
- Inflatable trampoline
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 11 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Agency support: a complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on-shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht insurance
- Air conditioning (cabin controls)
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Tourist taxes
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, Kayak, Donut, Snorkeling gear, etc.)
- Gym equipment
- Deck BBQ and shower
- Satellite TV, Smart TVs (Netflix, etc.)
- DVD and music systems throughout with iPod docking stations
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity and wireless speakers
- Outdoor film projector on the sundeck
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee. To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engines and generators, fuel for tender and water sports equipment, fuel for Personal Watercraft, food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, marina fees and anchorages, National Park entrances, shipping agents’ fees, customs fees and charter licenses if cruising outside of Croatia, and other costs for services requested by the Charter Party during the charter such as, but not limited to, hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, and excursions
- VAT: 13% from the charter price
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Additional motorized watersports: Personal Watercraft
- Tips: Tips for the crew are not included, the industry’s standard is 5% to 15% of the base charter rate, given at the Charterer’s discretion
- Other costs: Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...), National Park and Park of Nature entrances, guided tours
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer to the account of the Charter Broker