Gulet PERLA - The most amazing cruising...
Gulet Perla is magnificent and perfect in each detail, from high quality wood and elegant furnishing, to our attentive crew members.
According to our guests' feedback, cruising on the gulet Perla is one to remember for life.
Gulet Perla provides very comfortable accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins:.
- 5 double bed cabins
- 2 cabins with double bed + single bed
Spacious cabins provide comfortable sleeping, air conditioning and private bathroom with shower tub.
Indoor salon of Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of large white couch and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. Plenty of daylight blends perfectly with fine dark wood, which provide warm and elegant atmosphere.
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of large dining table with chairs and very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa.
The sun bathing mattresses are on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with sun tent, in order to provide you as much enjoying the outdoor living as possible.
All of Perla sails are functional, which makes the cruising even more interesting and exciting.
Our professional crew members always receive very high rating from our guests, since they are at guests' service all the time during the cruising, giving their best to provide you the most amazing cruising vacation on Adriatic.
The chef is very attentive and gladly presents all his talent and creativity to our guests. He uses only domestic high-quality ingredients and perfectly blends Mediterranean delicacies with your preferences.
The itineraries we provide on Perla are always tailor made, because we prefer it to be according to your preferences. You can make historical cruising, activity cruising with diving, cycling, island hopping etc. then peaceful cruising in hidden bays, active cruising visiting the most popular destinations along the Adriatic coast and many more.
- 7 spacious en suite cabins for up to 14 guests
- 5 double bed cabins and 2 cabins with double + single bed
- Highly recommended by our guests for outstanding cruise
- New hard top for better sun protection
- Awning on sided for wind and rain protection
- New deck for 2015.
- New dining table with rattan chairs on stern deck
- Spacious indoor salon with bar
- Plenty of daylight in salon
- Spacious cushioned lounge on the main deck with large table and sitting area
- Cushioned sofa with 2 tables on bow deck
- Big sun bathing area on bow deck
- Attentive and friendly crew
- Outstanding Mediterranean meals
- WiFi Internet
- Plenty of water sports
- Tender with 50 hp outboarder
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 550 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on the yacht.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, the crew (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, sun towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4-6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged), entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, embark and disembark out of the base ports, guest's personal expenses, water ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
Max. working of air-condition is 4/6 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Air conditioning can be on till midnight.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h