|23.04. - 07.05. |
17.09. - 22.10.
|07.05. - 28.05.||28.05. - 25.06. |
27.08. - 17.09.
|25.06. - 27.08.|
|13.900 €||16.100 €||16.900 €||18.700 €|
Gulet PERLA - cruising charter Croatia
The beautiful and elegant Gulet Perla is distinguished by its crew and an excellent reputation.
Gulet Perla is a beautiful charter yacht that offers a wonderful cruise vacation in comfort and style, while sailing along the Croatian coast and islands.
- 5 double cabins with a queen/regular size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 twin cabins with 2 single beds and a private bathroom
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of a large dining table with chairs and a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa.
The sunbathing mattresses are on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with a sun tent to provide you with as much enjoyment of outdoor living as possible.
The indoor salon of Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of a large white couch and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. Plenty of daylight blends perfectly with fine dark wood, which provides a warm and elegant atmosphere.
- 2 deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,30 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- 2 Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 7 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 6 working hours of air conditioning (until midnight)
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 400 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 45 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 € per person per week
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports: Water skiing/donut ride: 80 €/h
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer