Motor yacht Cesarica is custom built wooden 41 m yacht which provides an amazing cruise experience along Croatian coast. Mini cruiser Cesarica is constructed with the highest quality materials (teak, mahogany, oak), which provide an old-world feel, while granite, marble and stainless steel provide modern elegant style.
Eight professional crew members will strive to provide you with the most amazing cruise experience. Special attention is paid to high-quality domestic meals which come from the cuisine of our chef, who gladly expresses all his talent and creativity to each group.
Mini cruiser Cesarica boasts with three spacious decks. The indoor salon is on the main deck, very large and cozy, equipped with four dining tables, fully stocked bar and lounge area.
The salon extends outdoors into an outdoor dining area for either dining or lounging. The whole area has WiFi Internet availability.
The top deck is a full sun deck with lounge chairs for sunbathing. Jacuzzi on the upper sun deck is unbeatable value.
Full array of water sports equipment is available for your sporting pleasure.
Motor yacht Cesarica can accommodate up to 24 guests in 11 spacious cabins, all air conditioned and with private bathroom.
Seven cabins have a queen bed while two cabins have two single beds to accommodate single guests. There are two VIP cabins with both a queen bed and a single bed.
All cabins are spacious and constructed of mahogany walls and floors with private bathroom. All en-suite bathrooms include glass enclosed massaging shower, marble counter top vanity with glass vessel sink(s), and marble slab floor. All cabins are individually air-conditioned and include a desk, nightstands, reading lamps, closet, in-closet safe, under bed suitcase storage drawers and TV.
1 VIP cabin (22 m²) with queen bed (160 x 200) and single bed (90 x 200)
1 VIP cabin (20 m²) with queen bed (160 x 200) and couch
1 VIP cabin (18.5 m²) with queen bed (152 x 200) and single bed (90 x 200)
2 cabins (13.5 m²) with queen bed (152 x 200)
4 cabins (17.5 m²) with queen bed (152 x 200)
2 cabins (17.5 m²) with 2 single beds (90 x 200)
ADDITIONAL YACHT FEATURES:
Salon with full bar, main seat dining with four dining tables; lounge area, large TV, WiFi Internet
Covered outdoor dining area connected with salon that can accommodate all guests
Outdoor rinse-off shower
Huge teak sun deck (160 m²) on top with cushioned lounge chairs for sunbathing
Covered outdoor bar with comfortable seating lounge area and large TV
Sunbathing Area (80 m²)
Kayak, water skis (large, small), paddle board, inflatable round raft, snorkeling equipment (masks, fins), inflatable mattresses.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Ports/anchorages 45 Eur per person per week
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 300 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 550 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 Eur per person per week.
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 130 Eur per person per week .
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 1.300 Eur per week.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
- Children 0-3 years free of charge
- Children 3-10 years 50% discount
- Children 10-12 years 30% discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, 8 crew members, air conditioning use as needed during the day (use restricted at night time), room service, bed linen and hand/shower towels, changing of towels every second day, welcome drink, jacuzzi on deck, use of tender for transfers to/from port, kayak, paddle board, snorkeling equipment, inflatable rafts.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees/anchorages (45 Eur per person per week), more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged 90 Eur), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, embark and disembark out of the base port, one way cruise (for Dubrovnik 1500 Eur; for Pula/Rijeka 2000 Eur), Dubrovnik visit on Split-Split route will require more navigation and extra cost, cruising to Montenegro is extra cost, water sports that require use of tender (water ski large and small 80 Eur/hour), extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h