|23.04. - 07.05. |
01.10. - 22.10.
|07.05. - 04.06. |
10.09. - 01.10.
|04.06. - 02.07. |
20.08. - 10.09.
|02.07. - 20.08.|
|13.500 €||14.000 €||17.000 €||19.000 €|
Gulet FORTUNA - Cruise Croatia
Gulet Fortuna is an elegant laminated mahogany gulet that can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 cabins.
She has been completely refurbished and renewed to provide a higher level of modern accommodation and equipment.
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 3 twin bed cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Large decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living, and the bow area is reserved for sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned bench with 2 cocktail tables.
The aft deck has a cushioned platform for relaxing, dining seating for 12, and an awning to provide shade.
The front deck also has a comfortable seating area with a cocktail table.
The indoor salon is large and elegant with white furnishing, consisting of 2 couches with dining tables. Large panoramic windows provide a lot of daylight.
- Tender boat: 5,60 meters, 80HP
- Ringo ride
- Water skis
- 2 Paddle boards
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 12 hours/day until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 580 €
- Extra meal: 25 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 180 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 90 €
- Corkage fee: 600€
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1200€
- Extra generator use: 20€/h
- Extra navigation: 50€/h
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: that use extra fuel
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer