|01.01. - 02.07.|
27.08. - 31.12.
|02.07. - 27.08. |
|21.000 €||24.000 €|
Gulet ANGELICA - luxury cruising
Angelica is an amazing and well maintained gulet for cruisin along the Croatian coast.
She is run by a family of passionate and professional sailors, offering exceptional hospitality and service.
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin bed cabin with two single beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The decks of Gulet Angelica are large, providing enough space for all the guests. The bow deck consists of sunbathing mattresses, while the stern deck houses a large dining table and comfortable leisure sofa. The area on the stern deck is shaded.
The indoor salon is very spacious, consisting of a seating area with a couch and dining table and a yacht bar. It is very airy due to the glass door leading to the stern deck and panoramic windows on both sides.
Aboard Angelica, you will have your own talented chef who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Unlimited navigation
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 400 €
- Children discount: 0-4 years for free, 4-12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week)..
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports (that use extra fuel)
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer