|06.05. - 27.05. |
16.09. - 07.10.
|27.05. - 24.06. |
26.08. - 16.09.
|24.06. - 26.08.|
|20.300 €||22.500 €||24.500 €|
Luxury Gulet Kadena
The 32 meter long Gulet Kadena offers ample space and comfort.
Cruise Croatia's stunning coast and islands aboard Gulet Kadena. This small cruise ship offers comfortable surroundings with lots of space for relaxing.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Double Cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 Twin Cabins with 2 single beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive part of the gulet is the stern deck which is very spacious, designed to provide outstanding outdoor living.
The stern deck houses a huge dining table with chairs and a cozy leisure sofa, while on the bow there is a sunbathing area covered with mattresses. Another leisure area is situated on the bow, consisting of a cushioned bench with a cocktail table.
The decks can be covered by a tent, which makes them the ideal places to enjoy your cruising.
The indoor salon of Kadena has a very inviting design, consisting of a seating area in light colors and a yacht bar. The salon is spacious and big enough to accommodate all the guests.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,30 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- 6 working hours of air conditioning, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 450 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 520 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 50 €
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 260 €/person/week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €/person/week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski: 150 €/h; Water skiing and Donut ride: 80 €/h
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer