2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|17.500 €||18.000 €||19.900 €||21.500 €|
This will be your "dreams come true" cruising...
Amazing gulet Kadena boasts 32 meters of pure beauty. Built from high-quality mahogany wood, gulet Kadena provides luxurious cruising along the Croatian coast.
This beauty provides superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins:
- 1 Master cabin with double size bed
- 1 VIP cabin with double size walk around bed
- 2 cabins which have double size bed + single bed
- 2 twin cabins
The cabins are spacious and provide comfortable sleeping due to quality mattresses and high-quality bed linen.
Each cabin is air-conditioned and has its own private bathroom with a shower tub. For 2017. the cabins will be upgraded with soft white floor carpets, new bed linen, new curtains, and toilet improvements.
The indoor salon of Kadena has a very inviting design, consisting of the seating area in light colors and the yacht bar. The salon is spacious and big enough to accommodate all the guests.
The most attractive part of the gulet is a stern deck, which is very spacious, designed to provide outstanding outdoor living.
The stern deck houses a huge dining table with chairs and a cozy leisure sofa, while on the bow, there is a sunbathing area covered with mattresses. Another leisure area is situated on the bow, consisting of the cushioned bench with a cocktail table.
The decks can be covered by a tent, which makes them ideal places to enjoy your cruising.
For 2017. season, all the cushioned sofas and sunbathing mattresses on deck will be changed for the better, using the latest high-quality materials in light beige colors.
Kadena has 4 experienced and excellently trained crew members who will dazzle you with their knowledge, courtesy and excellent service.
The crew is exceptional - very professional yet very fun to be around. The food they prepare is better than any of the restaurants plus the setting is always more beautiful and more comfortable!
They are unobtrusive but inclusive and nothing is ever a trouble.
They are particularly good with kids engaging with them, making them laugh and having fun in the activities yet we are always aware the Captain had passenger safety at the top of his mind. Nothing is ever a trouble.
Cruising on Kadena is always better than anticipated. Very clean onboarding and maintained that way through the week.
The crew of Kadena aims to give the guests an experience of a lifetime and their merit is why our guests keep coming back.
- 6 amazing en suite cabins for up to 12 guests
- Spacious and elegant Master cabin
- High-quality bed linen and towels
- Luxurious and spacious indoor salon with large couch and bar
- Panoramic windows to provide plenty of day light
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Plenty of leisure areas for guests
- Cushioned bench with cocktail table on mid deck area
- Huge sun bathing area
- Spacious leisure sofa at stern deck
- Large dining area at stern deck
- Excellently trained crew
- Outstanding Mediterranean meals
- Plenty of water sports
- Warm and friendly atmosphere on board
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Tender with 50 hp outboard engine
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/week per person.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/week per person.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on the yacht.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:According to actual costs in ports/anchors, port fees and anchorages are paid on the spot in each port/anchor (in cash). The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. The gulet doesn't need to be in the port each night. The gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, the crew (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, sun towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4-6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged), entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, embark and disembark out of the base ports, water ski, extra use of a tender, tips for the crew.
Max. working of air-conditioning is 4/6 hours a day out of the marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Air conditioning can be on till midnight.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h