|01.01. - 14.06. |
01.09. - 31.12.
|15.06 - 31.08.|
|40.000 €||45.000 €|
Gulet Stella Maris | Croatia
Gulet Stella Maris is a family-friendly luxury gulet designed to embrace outdoor living, comfortably accomodating up to 16 guests in 8 cabins.
The gulet is excellently maintained, and with a fairly new building year when it comes to boats she feels almost new.
- 6 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins with regular-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Wide decks allow for effortless movement around the gulet with extensive options for entertainment or relaxation.
The aft deck is shaded and perfect for socializing, featuring a dining table with a full beam aft seating area.
Wide side decks lead to a massive foredeck where there are more dining options and seating available.
The upper deck is great for sunbathing, with a lot of sun pads.
The dining salon on Stella Maris is open plan, slightly raised to allow for plenty of natural light and to enjoy the passing views.
The dining area to starboard has seating for all 16 guests, with an adjacent sofa and a coffee table.
- 2 Deckhands
- 2 Hostesses
- Tender boat
- 2 Jet Skis
- Water skis (for adults and children)
- Personal watercraft (Sea Doo)
- Donut/Ringo ride
- Banana ride
- 2 Kayaks (2 seaters)
- 3 SUPs
- 2 Sea scooters
- Fishing ropes/equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 16 guests in 8 cabins
- Crew of 6 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Yacht insurance
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Tourist taxes
- Use of recreational equipment
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Extra - APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
- To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engines and generators, fuel for tender and water sports equipment, fuel for Personal Watercraft, food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, National Park and Parks of Nature entrances, shipping agents’ fees, customs fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy, and other costs for services requested by the Charter Party during the charter such as, but not limited to, hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, excursions, and adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...)
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to a shipping agent's account. Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, the shipping agent commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Tips: 5% - 15% of the base charter rate, given at the Charterer's discretion
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer to the account of the Booking Agent