|01.01. - 25.06. ||25.06 - 27.08. ||27.08. - 31.12. |
|40.000 €||45.000 €||40.000 €|
Gulet STELLA MARIS | Croatia
Gulet Stella Maris is a family-friendly luxury gulet designed to embrace outdoor living, comfortably accomodating 18 guests in 8 cabins.
The gulet is excellently maintained, and with a fairly new building year when it comes to boats, she feels almost new.
- 6 double bed cabins with queen size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 twin bed cabins with regular size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Wide decks allow for effortless movement around the gulet with extensive entertaining or relaxing options.
The aft deck is shaded and perfect for socializing, featuring a dining table with a full beam aft seating area.
Wide side decks lead to the massive foredeck, where there are more dining options and seating available.
The upper deck is great for sunbathing, with a lot of sun pads.
The dining salon on Stella Maris is open plan, slightly raised to allow for plenty of natural light and to enjoy the passing views.
The dining area to starboard has seating for all 16 guests, with an adjacent sofa and a coffee table.
- 2 Deckhands
- 2 Hostess
- Tender boat
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Banana ride
- 2 Kayaks - single seat
- 2 Jet skis
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 6 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- EXTRA - APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
- To cover following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park and parks of nature entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft* and for tender operated watersports (donut, tube, waterski, wakeboard), shipping agents fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, excursions and adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting).
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to a shipping agent's account. Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, the shipping agent commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer