|01.01. - 07.06. |
27.09. - 31.12.
|07.06. - 28.06. |
30.08. - 27.09.
|28.06. - 30.08.|
|42.000 €||46.000 €||50.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Son de Mar
Experience Luxury Aboard Son de Mar: Your Adriatic Journey
Son de Mar, a 2020 sailing superyacht, epitomizes luxury and technology. Explore the Croatian coast in style, indulging in lavish amenities and captivating views.
With expansive decks, sunbathe and relax in bliss. 6 lavish cabins accommodate 12 guests, each with ensuite and elegant details. Enjoy the saloon's panoramic views, and let the 7-member crew cater to your needs.
Discover Croatia's waters with water toys. From Dubrovnik to hidden gems, Son de Mar promises a voyage of luxury and adventure.
- Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- 4 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- Twin Cabin with a twin bed and a private bathroom
- Brand new bed linen
- Hand, shower and beach towels
- Daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Change of towels once a week (more if necessary)
- Shower tub in every bathroom
- Shampoo, liquid soap, toilet paper, hair dryer in every bathroom
- Tenders: 6.5 meters, 175 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water ski (for adults and children)
- Donut/Ringo/Tube ride
- 4 Stand Up Paddleboards
- 6 Snorkeling equipments
- Fishing gear/equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 7 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for cruising 4 hours/day
- Fuel for generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht and for tender-operated water sports (Ringo, Water ski, Wakeboard)
- Use of recreational equipment
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 20% of the charter fee. To cover the following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, National Park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft, shipping agents’ fees, customs fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro, and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as, but not limited to, hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport, and excursions.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- VAT: 13% from the charter price
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Additional motorized water sports: WaveRunner
- Tips: Tip for the crew is customary and usually varies from 5% to 10% of the charter fee