|22.04. - 20.05. |
14.10. - 21.10.
|20.05. - 10.06. |
16.09. - 14.10.
|10.06. - 17.06. |
02.09. - 16.09.
|17.06. - 24.07. |
26.08. - 02.09.
|24.07. - 26.08.|
|16.500 €||19.000 €||21.000 €||22.000 €||25.000 €|
Gulet Croatia - Luxury Cruising
Croatia, with a length of 32 meters, is one of the largest gulets on the Croatian coast.
Gulet Croatia was improved in 2017 and is now compatible with high standards and outdoor environments.
- 4 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 3 Twin Cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the stern deck, there is a spacious cushioned lounge and a dining table with chairs. This area is shaded so the guests can enjoy their meals protected from the sun.
The spacious bow deck is designed as a huge sunbathing area with white mattresses. On top of that, there is a huge cushioned sofa with 2 tables in the mid-deck area and another cushioned sofa at the very front of the bow, which is ideal for enjoying the surrounding area while cruising.
The indoor salon is quite spacious, having a large white couch with a dining table and a yacht bar. Due to the large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
Since cuisine is a significant part of each cruise, the owner has entrusted this important role to professional Master chef Sinisa Vlasic.
- Tender boat: 5,7 meters, 110 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Tube ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day, until midnight
- 2 hours of water sports
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 400 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 40 €/person
- Light meal: 15 €/person
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- Corkage fee: 800 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski, Water skiing, Tube ride: 100 €/hour
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer