2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|24.04. - 22.05. |
02.10. - 23.10.
|22.05. - 12.06. |
18.09. - 02.10.
|12.06. - 19.06. |
04.09. - 18.09.
|19.06. - 26.06. |
28.08. - 04.09.
|26.06. - 28.08.|
|15.000 €||17.000 €||19.000 €||20.000 €||22.500 €|
Gulet CROATIAis among the biggest Croatian gulets, boasting with 32 meters length which allows her to be as much comfortable for the guests as possible.
Gulet is completely refitted for the season 2014. and 2015. in order to match higher standards of accommodation and outdoor living areas.
For the season 2015., jacuzzi/hot tub with sea water (not heated) is installed on the bow deck, which will contribute to complete enjoyment of the guests.
Gulet Croatia has 7 cabins to accommodate up to 14 guests. The cabins are:
4 double bed cabins
3 twin bed cabins
All the cabins are air conditioned (with separate control in each cabin) and with en suite toilet with shower tub. Cabins are spacious, provide enough storage space and daylight.
Each cabin has safe box for your valuables.
Indoor salon is quite spacious, having large white couch with dining table and the yacht bar. Due to large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
Salon is air conditioned and has LED DVD/TV, CD, Karaoke and Internet connection via 3G+ USB stick for guests' entertainment.
Bellow deck kitchen is completely refitted for 2017. season and is professionally equipped.
Gulet Croatia boats with very spacious deck.
On the stern deck, there is spacious cushioned lounge and dining table with chairs. This area is shaded so the guests could enjoy their meals protected from the sun.
Spacious bow deck is designed as huge sun bathing area with white mattresses. On top of that, there is huge cushioned sofa with 2 tables on mid deck area and another cushioned sofa at the very front of the bow, which is ideal for enjoying surrounding area while cruising.
Four crew members (captain, chef, waiter and deckhand) will take care of each detail during the cruise and will give their best to provide extraordinary service.
Since cuisine is significant part of each cruise, the owner has entrusted this important role to professional Master chef Sinisa Vlasic.
Being chef for 10 years on different gulets, Sinisa has gained enviable knowledge and experience with different cuisines. He prefers preparing all sorts of Mediterranean tastefully delicacies, but will adjust the menu according to guests preferences.
His talent and creativity have raised after achieving Flambeing, show and front cooking certification, Ice sculptures certification and World culinary trends certification have contributed to his talent and creativity, which Sinisa will gladly express with each meal he presents.
- 7 spacious en suite cabins for up to 14 guests
- 4 double bed cabins and 3 twin cabins
- Spacious indoor salon with bar
- Spacious cushioned lounge on the main deck with large table and sitting area
- Amazing large cushioned sofa with 2 tables on bow deck
- Big sun bathing area on bow deck
- Jacuzzi on deck for fascinating cruising
- Cushioned bench with cocktail table on bow deck
- Indoor and outdoor barbecue
- New equipment for 2017.
- Interior design refit for 2017.
- New bed linen and towels in 2017.
- New LED TV's in 2016.
- Outstanding Mediterranean meals
- Plenty of water sports
- Ris Marine 599 leader speedboat (18 ft, 115 HP)
- Yamaha Wave Runner 3 seater jet -ski (100 HP)
- Full set of water-skiing equipment (wakeboard, adult skis, junior skis)
- Stand-up paddle
- Rubber donut
- Snorkel gear
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): 365 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 560 Eur per person per week.
- Extra meal: 35 Eur per meal.
- Light meal (one course): 15 Eur per meal.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- Optional: All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian quality wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 Eur per person per week .
- Optional: All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 110 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive alcoholic option is taken, please note it does not include any foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), they are all extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 670 Eur per week.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call (min. for 2 ports/marina). It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. Last night is obligatory to stay in marina/port.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat and guests insurance, fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, 6 hours of generator work per day (maximum till midnight), guest taxes, bed linen and hand/shower towels (shower towels changing twice a week), beach towels, washing machine/laundry available on board, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), Wi-Fi Internet, welcome dinner and refreshments upon boarding, , kayak +SUP, fishing equipment, snorkel equipment, assorted floats, drinking water.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports fees and anchorages, private marinas fees, entrance to the National Parks, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged 60 Eur), more than 6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged 20 Eur, air conditioning can work till midnight), one way cruise (800 Eur to Dubrovnik, but not charged if previous or following week is booked from/to Dubrovnik), land transfers, after midnight tender transfers (50 Eur per pick up), special demands for embark and disembark out of the base port, use of tender for water skiing (100 Eur/hour), jet-ski (100 Eur/hour; jet ski is allowed only to persons with valid license to drive jet), tips for the crew.
Additional services at extra cost (request min. 30 days in advance):
- certified masseuse (4 days min)
- on-board child minder (4 days min).
- on-board yoga instructor (4 days min)
- quality cigars (Cohiba, Cuaba, Davidoff...)
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h