2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|36.000 €||44.000 €||52.000 €|
Luxurious yacht ALESSANDRO I
ONE OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS YACHTS IN CROATIAAmazing yacht Alessandro I finally starts her first charter season, 2019., in Croatia. Alessandro I is an exceptional yacht, due to her motor/sailing abilities and high standard construction.
Her refined elegance in exterior and interior design, as well as perfect attention given to all technical details, make this yacht one of the most luxurious and prestigious in Croatia.
Yacht Alessandro I has 5 premium cabins to accommodate up to 10 guests.
The cabins are:
- 1 VIP cabin with Jacuzzi
- 3 Master cabins
- 1 twin cabin
All the cabins have en-suite bathroom with shower tub, LED and music system, air conditioning, mini bar, hair drier, safe, wireless Internet, wardrobe, fire system, smoke detector, sitting corner.
Cabins are very stylish, spacious and have enough storage space. There is a plenty of day light in each cabin. Special attention is paid on high quality bed sheets and towels.
On the main deck, there is an amazing indoor salon with dining and lounge area, as well as the yacht bar. This room is very airy and elegantly designed to provide luxurious and inviting atmosphere.
Outdoor areas are the most fascinating on this yacht. Designed to provide the ulti.mate relaxation and luxurious outdoor living to our guests.
At stern deck, there is outdoor dining area with large sofa and table. On the bow, there is Jacuzzi, sun beds and relaxing sun pads. Swim platform is a great addition for easier getting to the sea.
On the fly bridge, there is a nice lounge with table and sun beds.
There are 6 crew members on the yacht Alessandro I, all excellently trained and skilled in hospitality industry, to provide the most professional service.
Captain, chef, chief stewardess, stewardess, deckhand, waiter.
- One of the most luxurious yachts in Croatia
- 5 spacious cabins for 10 guests
- 1 VIP cabin
- 3 Master cabins s
- 1 twin cabin
- TV, mini bar, air conditioning, wardrobe in all cabins
- Luxurious salon with dining and lounge area
- WiFi Internet
- Jacuzzi on bow deck
- Sun beds and sun relaxing huge sofa
- Big dining area on stern deck, with large sofa
- Excellently trained 6 crew members
- Outstanding meals
- Big variety of water sports
- Full sailing system
- Ice maker, Coffee maker
- Washing machine, Dryer
- 5,2 m tender with 100 HP outboard engine
- 3,2 m tender with 10 HP outboard engine
- Jet ski
- Water ski for adults and children
- Mono ski
- Wake board
- Knee board
- Sup board
- Banana, Ringo
- Crazy shark (4 people)
- Snorkel and fishing equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- APA 20% from the week price
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 20% from the week price:
- APA will be used to cover: food, drinks and beverages costs of the guests, ports, anchors and private marinas, fuel for tender and water sports, entrances to National parks and Park of nature, one way charter and all other charter costs not specified as included.
- NOTE ON APA: APA is paid by the Client in addition to the accommodation fee for all relevant expenses for the yacht that are not included in the accommodation price. If APA does not cover complete expenses, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If the expenses made during the charter are lower than amount given as APA, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client. APA does not include tips for the crew.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 6 crew members, fuel for 4 hours of cruising daily, fuel for generator, bed linen, towels.
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports, anchors, private marinas, one way cruise, more than 4 hours of cruise daily, entrances to National parks and Parks of nature, water sports (jet ski can only be used by the guests with valid license), use of tender for water sports, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h