2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|15.500 €||16.500 €||17.900 €|
Gulet Summer Princess
Gulet Summer Princess has gone through major remodeling and is ready for charter in Croatia, for the season 2019.
The yacht has very nice interior and outdoor design and is completely adjusted to the most comfortable cruising.
She can accommodate 10 guests in 5 cabins:
- 5 double bed cabins
The cabins are spacious and provide comfortable sleeping due to quality mattresses and high quality bed linen.
Cabins are air conditioned and have their own private bathroom with shower.
Indoor living area consists of open plan kitchen with large panoramic windows, dining and lounge area. The whole indoor area is finished in high quality wood and nicely decorated.
The most attractive area on the yacht is her deck. On the stern, there is a new built in cushioned sofa with dining table. This area is shaded and perfect for outdoor dining.
On the bow deck, there are comfortable and adjustable sun beds as well as sun chairs. Bow deck is spacious, which makes it convenient for yoga or doing sports.
Gulet Summer Princess has professional crew members who will give their best to provide you with the most memorable cruise and assist you in water sports (paddle board, water ski, snorkel).
- 5 amazing double bed, en suite cabins for 10 guests
- High-quality bed linen and towels
- Open plan kitchen
- Lounge and dining area
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- New U shaped cushioned sofa with dining table at stern deck
- Super comfortable and adjustable sun beds on bow deck
- Sun bathing chairs on bow deck
- Excellently trained crew
- Outstanding Mediterranean meals
- Warm and friendly atmosphere on board
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Tender with outboard engine
- Water ski
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Jet ski on request
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 580 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- a) Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on boat.
- b) All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week.
- c) All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, natural juices from squeezed fruit are extracost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 750 EUR per week.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: accommodation on board, 4 crew members, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 12 hours per day, use of tender (until midnight), cleaning of cabins every day.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees (average week expense is up to 1000 Eur, to be paid in cash on boat), more than 4 hours of cruising per day (extra hour 60 Eur), private marinas, embark and disembark out of base port, tourist tax (1,5 Eur per person per day), more than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 700 EUR (in case of empty-leg), entrance in National Parks,extra use of tender, tips for the crew, water ski (60 Eur/h), jet ski (120 Eur/h, jet ski will be on boat only on request, please request at least 6 weeks ahead).
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h