|22.04. - 27.05. |
16.09. - 21.10.
|27.05. - 24.06. |
26.08. - 16.09.
|24.06. - 26.08.|
|31.000 €||33.900 €||37.000 €|
Luxury Gulet Dolce Vita
Dolce Vita is one of the most luxurious gulets in Croatia for rent.
With a length of 35 meters and a width of 7.5 meters, comfortable and spacious accommodation is guaranteed. Dolce Vita is known around the world for exceptional luxury and excellent service.
- 2 Master Cabins with king-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- Twin Cabin with a queen-size and a regular-size bed, and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive and fascinating area for outdoor living is the deck of Dolce Vita.
She boats with a very spacious stern deck, housing a wide cushioned leisure sofa where our guests adore relaxing. Unlike the other gulets, Dolce Vita has even two dining tables on the stern deck with cushioned sofas and chairs, which provide an amazingly spacious outdoor dining area.
A newly built hardtop provides a pleasant stay in this area. The bow deck is another relaxation area with comfortable sunbathing mattresses, two cushioned benches with cocktail tables, and a very attractive jacuzzi between them from where you can enjoy an amazing view.
The gulet's central indoor area is a very spacious salon that houses a dining area with a large white couch with chairs, a lounge area with a couch and cocktail table, and a yacht bar. Huge panoramic windows provide a lot of daylight.
The salon attracts with its luxurious furnishing and radiates warm elegance and top-notch design.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,3 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 5 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Goolets support: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o'clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 450 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 520 €/person/week
- Extra meal/dinner: 50 €/person/meal (max 2 dinners a week)
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 5 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 260 €/person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, juices, coffee, tea)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee: 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks onboard)
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 800 and up to 1000 €/night
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Additional motorized water sports: Water ski, Tube ride: 80 €/h; Jet Ski: 150 €/h
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer