Yacht 2019 - Luxurious Yacht
SUPER LUXURIOUS YACHT for 2019.!
We are pround to announce a new addition to our fleet, Yacht 2019 (her name will come soon). The yacht is in building process and will be ready for charter for the season 2019.
What distinguishes her from other yachts is her super luxurious design, reasonable price for this type of yacht and the most amazing cuisine you have ever tasted!
The owner is experienced in charter business and hospitality, therefore, this yacht is a step forward to match the highest level of accommodation and service.
The whole concept of the cruise on this yacht will be about luxury and high-end cuisine.
The yacht is 45 meters long and 8,36 meters wide and will have 6 en suite cabins for up to 12 guests.
The cabins are:
- 1 Master cabin, 34 m2 with King size bed of 200 x 200
- 4 double cabins, 20m2 with Queen size bed of 180 x 200
- 1 twin cabin, 14 m2 with 2 beds of 100 x 200
The cabins will have modern design with classic touch ups and will be excellently equipped. Each cabin will have en suite bathroom and lot of storage space.
Large indoor salon with lounge and dining area will be very elegant and inviting, with big panoramic windows providing lot of day lights.
The most attractive part of the yacht will be her decks. On the main deck, there will be nice dining table with chairs and lounges, while the upper deck will be a huge leisure area (135 m2) with sun beds, sofas with cocktail tables and nice Jacuzzi.
Wide range of water toys will add an extra value to your cruise: jet ski, water ski, wake board, paddle boards, snorkel equipment.
Six crew members have all the skills needed to operate this yacht at the highest level and the chef will make sure you have the most memorable hedonistic experience.
You will have at your disposal: captain, chef, hostess, deckhands, waiter.
The captain has long experience in yachting and excellent local knowledge but also, yachts are his life and his passion, which is a guarantee for our guests to have the most amazing cruising experience.
He is also a foody and wine expert and our guests will always have the most quality fresh fish and the best wine selection. Our captain always gives his maximum and provides an extra value to each cruise with both an outstanding service and surprising our guests with lot of amazing destinations.
Our chef is a master in cuisine. She is completely dedicated to providing high-end gastronomic experience and to expressing her enormous talent, skills and creativity.
Every meal is her masterpiece and she puts all her effort to present them the best possible way. She adjusts the menu for each group, according to their preferences, but she always adds her touch up to make it more delicious. Our chef brings huge additional value to this yacht and we are proud and happy that we can guarantee our guests the most amazing cuisine.
On the Yacht 2019., special attention will be paid to gastronomy, since we build the whole concept about luxury and food. Being foody himself, the owner has set very simple principles: freshness, best quality and diversity, blending Mediterranean cuisine into the latest gastronomic trends. Following that concept, the yacht will have the best wine selection and the captain will suggest which wine goes with every meal.
We trully believe that the most amazing cruise is not only about exploring the new destinations and learning about history and culture, it is much more than that, it's also giving the guests more fun and extraordinary culinary experience. With this yacht, everything will be beyond your expectations!
- 6 en suite staterooms for up to 12 guests
- 6 crew members
- large indoor salon with dining and lounge area
- extraordinary meals
- 2 decks: 135 m2 upper sun deck and aft deck area 72 m2
- outdoor dining area
- sun lounges
- Jacuzzi on upper deck
- yacht bar on upper deck
- attractive yacht design
- WiFi Internet
- Tender with 100 hp
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- paddle board
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 400 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic drinks ( soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 100 Eur per person per week .
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines and premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 1.000 Eur per week.
Ports and anchorages are required to be paid on the yacht in cash, according to actual cost in each port. The average week cost is about 2.000 Eur for the yacht.
- children from 0-5 years free of charge.
- children from 5-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES:week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, diesel for generator (24/h day), 6 crew members, bed linen, towels, sun towels, daily room service, Wi-Fi Internet (roaming not included).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, ports/anchorages (about 2.000 Eur per week), private marinas, one way cruise (Split Dubrovnik), embark and disembark out of the base port, water sports that require use of tender (water ski, wake board), jet ski, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h