|23.04. - 21.05. |
17.09. - 31.12.
|21.05. - 11.06. |
03.09. - 17.09.
|11.06. - 09.07. |
20.08. - 03.09.
|09.07. - 20.08.|
|12.600 €||13.800 €||15.000 €||16.200 €|
Gulet ALISA - Cruising Croatia
Gulet Alisa is 30 meter long and 7 meters wide. She can accommodate up to 14 people including 2 children.
The cozy lounge has internet corner and a bar. There is a restaurant on the back deck that serves home-cooked food. The background is filled with comfortable cushions and covered with a sunshade, which makes it a great place to relax. A lot of sunscreen scan be used in combination with a comfortable mattress.
- 4 double cabins with a queen/regular size bed and private bathrooms
- 3 triple cabins with 3 single beds and private bathrooms
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
On the back deck is a dining room, an area where you will be served homemade food. The background is covered with comfortable pillows and an awning as protection from the sun, making it an ideal place to relax.
The spacious lounge with windows offers a bar and TV, and you can enjoy views of the natural beauty while being led into the safe hands of the crew.
- 2 deckhands
- Tender boat: 4,9 meters, 50 HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 5 hours air conditioning per day/ until midnight
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- 1 GB WI-FI per day
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 390 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-3 years for free, 3-10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way 600 €
- Water sports: Water ski, Jet ski 100 €/h
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer