|01.01. - 14.06. |
01.09. - 31.12.
|15.06. - 31.08.|
|25.000 €||29.000 €|
Gulet Lotus - Cruise Croatia
Gulet Lotus is the newest gem in the Croatian gulet world.
This gulet features an impressive layout with four beautifully appointed private rooms that can accommodate up to eight people and several outdoor seating areas to enjoy the sea breeze.
- VIP Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Double Cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- Twin Cabin with a regular-size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The decks of gulet Lotus make for very attractive areas to chill. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with chairs as well as a big sun-padded sofa.
The bow deck is a sunbathing area with 8 super comfortable sunbeds. There is also a padded sofa in front of the sunbeds.
The upper deck is furnished with a few sofas and a cocktail table.
The interior salon is very airy and spacious. There is a lounge corner with a white leather sofa and a dining table, while the rest of the salon is a huge white couch with a cocktail table. Well-maintained shiny wood, white rugs, an amazingly done ceiling and large panoramic windows all over make this area very luxurious and inviting and make you forget you are even on the gulet yacht.
- Tender boat: Pirelli 4,70 meters, Mercury 60 HP
- Jet Ski (3 seater)
- Water ski (for adults and children)
- Sea scooter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Yacht insurance
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- General use of a tender, water sports and recreational equipment
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Tourist taxes
- Re-positioning of the yacht to Dubrovnik for embarkation / disembarkation (when possible)
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT