2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.01. - 09.06. |
29.09. - 31.12.
|09.06. -30.06. |
01.09. - 29.09.
|30.06. - 01.09.|
|20.000 €||22.000 €||25.000 €|
Gulet LOTUS- Luxurious Gulet
GULET IN CROATIA FOR AMAZING PRIVATE CRUISE
Gulet Lotus is the newest gem in the world of cruising yachts in Croatia. She is a combination of vintage design and luxurious end ups.
Lotus has 4 cabins to accommodate up to 8 people:
- 2 Master cabins with double size bed
- 1 cabin with double size bed
- 1 twin cabin
All the cabins are en suite, air conditioned and have high-end finishing. Two Master cabins are very spacious, luxuriously furnished and they look more like cabins on the motor yacht.
Each cabin has enough storage space.
Interior salon is very airy and spacious. There is a lounge corner with white leather sofa and dining table while the rest of the salon is huge white couch with cocktail table. Well maintained shiny wood, white rugs, amazingly done ceiling and large panoramic windows all over, make this area very luxurious and inviting and you even don't have a feeling you are on the gulet yacht.
The decks of gulet Lotus are make very attractive area to chill. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with chairs as well as big sun padded sofa.
Bow deck is sun bathing area with 8 super comfortable sun beds. There is also padded sofa in front of the sun beds.
The upper deck is furnished with few sofas and cocktail table.
Gulet Lotus has amazing layout with lot of outdoor living spaces, which is perfect for chilling and sun tanning.
There are 4 crew members on the boat: captain, chef, deckhand and hostess. They are a team of young professionals who will give their best to make you feel relaxed, well fed and happy!
There are plenty of water sports on the yacht, as a great addition to the cruise: tender with water ski, wake board, stand up paddle board, kayak for 3 people, floating donut, floating mattresses, fishing rope, snorkeling equipment.
- 6 en suite cabins for up to 12 guests
- Air conditioning in each cabin
- Completely renovated bathrooms
- High-quality bed linen and towels
- Spacious indoor salon for dining/lounge
- Panoramic windows to provide plenty of day light
- Very attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Dining table with large sofa at stern deck
- Lounge area and sun pads on bow deck
- Outstanding crew
- High-quality Mediterranean meals
- Plenty of water sports
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Stand up paddle board
- Kayak for 3 people
- Floating donut
- Snorkeling equipment
- Floating mattresses
- Fishing ropes
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 Eur per person per week.
- Extra meal: 45 Eur per person per meal.
- Drinks and beverages are not included in food options.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 210 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 105 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Beverages completely supplied by clients - cork fee: 700 Eur/week
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. The cost for one week is on average 1000 Eur for the boat
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, 13% VAT, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), boat insurance, bed linen, towels, WiFi Internet, sojourn taxes, diesel for generator (24/h day).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports, private marinas, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is charged 50 Eur), embark and disembark out of base ports (no extra charge for one way to Dubrovnik), entrance in National Parks, extra use of tender, water sports that require use of tender (like water skiing), sea scooter 100 Eur/h, personal watercraft 150 Eur/h, tips for the crew.
NOTE: ports, anchors, private marinas, water sports, embark/disembark out of base ports...can be prepaid as APA payment. APA (Advance provisioning allowance) to be paid as a wire transfer to shipping agent's account. Shipping agent fee of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SUNDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SUNDAY - 09:00h