|22.04. - 27.05. |
23.09. - 21.10.
|27.05.- 24.06. |
26.08. - 23.09.
|24.06. - 26.08. |
|17.500 €||20.500 €||23.500 €|
Gulet Carpe Diem 7 - Cruising Croatia
Gulet Carpe Diem 7 is a traditional wooden gulet for rent from Split.
With excellent performances and spacious cabins, she ensures that you can fully relax and enjoy your Croatia cruise.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a single bed, and a private bathroom
- Double Cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Twin Cabins with two single beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the deck of gulet Carpe Diem 7, there is a big dining table at the stern, while the sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned sofa are located on the huge bow.
The indoor salon is equipped with a dining corner, dining tables and chairs, a yacht bar, and a couch. The salon is filled with plenty of daylight due to the large panoramic windows.
The lounge features all of the necessary equipment: ovens, grills, and refrigerators.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 4,8 meters with 100 HP outboard engine
- Jet Ski
- 2 Underwater scooters
- 2 Water skis (for adults and children)
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 9 guests in 4 cabins
- Crew of 5 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Goolets support: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Unlimited hours of navigation, ports, and marinas
- General use of a tender and water sports
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Port taxes
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 400 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 700 €/person/week
- Extra meal/dinner: 45 €/person
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (domestic package): 280 €/person/week (Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, Whisky Red Label, Rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, Gin Bombay or Tanqueray, Vodka Absolute or Smirnoff, Tequila Sierra or similar)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 140 €/person/week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports: Jet Ski: 150 €/h
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Relocation fee: 1000 € fixed cost
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer