|01.01. - 03.06. |
23.09. - 31.12.
|03.06. - 24.06. |
26.08. - 23.09.
|24.06. - 26.08.|
|17.000 €||21.000 €||24.000 €|
Gulet Alba - Cruising Croatia
The 30 meter gulet Alba is a beautiful, uniquely designed beauty that will turn heads as you explore the Croatian coast.
She provides state-of-the-art amenities and facilities for the safety and comfort of her guests and a dedicated, warm and welcoming crew to ensure a memorable and stress-free charter.
- VIP Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin Cabin with two single-size beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Gulet Alba has very nice outdoor areas. At the stern deck, there is a huge white sofa with a dining table, while the bow deck is furnished with sunbathing chairs and lounges.
The flybridge is a perfect addition to the gulet lounge areas and is covered with sun pads and sunbathing mattresses.
You will have your own talented chef on board who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 60 HP
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 460 €/pax/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 660 €/pax/week
- Extra meal: 45 €/person/meal
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount, 10 - 12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 275 €/pax/week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 140 €/pax/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 500 €
- Extra navigation: 50 €/h
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Additional motorized water sports: WaveRunner: 150 €/h
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer