2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.01. - 08.06. |
28.09. - 31.12.
|08.06. - 22.06. |
31.08. - 28.09.
|22.06. - 31.08.|
|16.000 €||19.000 €||22.000 €|
Gulet LIBRA- Luxurious Gulet
GULET IN CROATIA FOR AMAZING PRIVATE CRUISEGulet Libra is among the best and the most popular gulets in Croatia, due to her construction/design quality and outstanding crew service.
Accommodation is provided in 6 double bed en-suite cabins. Each cabin is air conditioned and provides enough of day light. Bathrooms are completely renovated and have new shower tubs.
The indoor salon is very cozy area with large sofa, yacht bar and kitchen.
The most attractive part of gulet Libra is her deck. At the stern, there is a big dining table with white sofa while on the bow, there are sun pads and lounges, which makes Libra one of the most desirable gulets for cruise.
Besides being very beautiful and quality gulet, Libra is well know for outstanding crew service. Four crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand) give their best to provide you with the most amazing cruise and exceptional meals.
- 6 en suite cabins for up to 12 guests
- Air conditioning in each cabin
- Completely renovated bathrooms
- High-quality bed linen and towels
- Spacious indoor salon for dining/lounge
- Panoramic windows to provide plenty of day light
- Very attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Dining table with large sofa at stern deck
- Lounge area and sun pads on bow deck
- Outstanding crew
- High-quality Mediterranean meals
- Plenty of water sports
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Stand up paddle board
- Kayak for 3 people
- Floating donut
- Snorkeling equipment
- Floating mattresses
- Fishing ropes
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks and beverages are not included in food options.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 175 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 105 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Beverages completely supplied by clients - cork fee: 600 Eur/week
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. The cost for one week is on average 1000 Eur for the boat
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, 13% VAT, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), boat insurance, bed linen, towels, WiFi Internet, sojourn taxes, diesel for generator (24/h day), 3 h of water sports.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports, private marinas, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is charged 50 Eur), embark and disembark out of base ports, one way to Dubrovnik 1000 Eur, Dubrovnik visit fee 1000 Eur for Split Split itinerary, entrance in National Parks, extra use of tender, more than 3 hours of water sports that require use of tender (like water skiing), tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h