|17.06. - 19.08.|
Mini Cruiser Amorena - Luxury Yacht
Yacht Amorena is an amazing mini cruiser that offers luxury cruise vacations on the Adriatic coast. She has recently been added to the Croatian yacht charter market.
The beautiful Amorena accommodates up to 40 people in 19 luxurious and modern cabins.
- 2 Triple Cabins with double and single beds, and private bathrooms
- 8 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 9 Twin Cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Amorena Mini Cruiser offers all modern conveniences with a beautifully arranged interior space dominated by the main salon.
The lounge is located on the top floor, is air-conditioned and has enough chairs with a bar. This beautiful dining area provides a calm and bright ambiance for guests to enjoy during their trip.
The large outdoor area features a large sun deck and an indoor deck perfect for outdoor dining, socializing, and sunbathing. The spacious outdoor space is perfect for a variety of water sports.
- 3 Deckhands
- Tender boat with outboard engine
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 40 guests in 19 cabins
- Crew of 7 and their expenses (wages, food, room service every day, changing of the 3 towels every second day)
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- 7 day cruise trip around the Dalmatian coast and islands
- Registry of guests (giving information, directions)
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Welcome drinks
- Agents commission
- Port taxes
- Use of deck chairs and sundeck beds
- Use of a hydro-massage pool for 6 persons
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 400 €/person/week (includes dinner first night and Dalmatian dinner last night of the cruise)
- Extra meal: 40 €/person
- According to the bar price list
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Additional motorized water sports: Water sports that use extra fuel
- Tips: Tip for the crew is recommended from 5% to 10% of the charter price
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer