|23.04. - 04.06. |
24.09. - 22.10.
|04.06. - 02.07. |
27.08. - 24.09
|02.07. - 27.08.|
|11 000 €||14 900 €||16 500 €|
Gulet BONAVENTURA - Cruise Croatia
Bonaventura is among the finest 28.5 meter gulets available for charter in Croatia.
This is a specially designed gulet with a very elegant hull. The classic line combined with tall rigging give her some real character.
- 3 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 double bed cabins with regular and single size beds, private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Deck of the gulet Bonaventura is very spacious and consists of a sunbathing area with 8 sun mattresses on the foredeck and a dining area with a large table and cushioned sofa on the aft deck.
There is also a lounge area with cushioned bench and cocktail table at the guests' disposal on the foredeck.
The interior of Bonaventura is made of mahogany, and it is tastefully decorated to provide the feeling of floating in luxury.
The main salon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and a lounge seating area.
The wooden floors, stylish furniture, and decorations create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,5 meters, 100 HP
- Ringo ride
- Water skis
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Wakeboards
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day, until midnight
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Half board fish menu: 450 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €
- Extra meal: 40 €
- Children discount: 0-7 years for free, 7-12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of domestic alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 250 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 110 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: Water ski and ringo: 100€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer