|01.01. - 05.06. |
25.09. - 31.12.
|05.06. - 26..06. |
28.08. - 25.09.
|26.06. - 28..08.|
|9.000 €||10.500 €||11.900 €|
Gulet SINBADSAN - Cruising Croatia
Sinbadsan is a 22 meter gulet that can easily accommodate up to 8 people in 4 double cabins. Offering excellent boat performance for short boat trips, it is truly designed for those who want to experience a true touring holiday in style and comfort.
The front deck is very spacious with a sun lounger and the stern has comfortable chairs for outdoor dining while the interior lounge is spacious and offers another space for dining and relaxation.
- 4 double cabins with a queen/regular size bed and a private bathroom
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
The bow deck is spacious with sun loungers and at the back, there is a pleasant seating area where guests can enjoy al fresco dining.
The indoor lounge is very spacious for boating and provides another place to eat or relax. It also has a lot of beautiful natural light. There is a large sofa with a dining table and another sofa with a cocktail table in the lounge.
- Tender boat: 3,50 meters, 40 HP
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Fuel for the engine work
- Crew of 2 and their expenses
- 4 working hours of air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- APA - Advance provisioning allowance: 3.500,00Ç - payable in cash onboard upon embarkation or to designated shipping agents' account
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) will be used to cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for main engine and generators, gasoline for tender, food, and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, shipping agents fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, and excursions.
- Any outstanding accounts on the APA - should charter costs exceed the prepaid amount for APA or if there's any credit remaining - will be settled with the captain on board in cash prior to disembarkation. Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to the shipping agent's account. Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, the shipping agent's commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- One way: 1000 €
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer